- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Temperature range: 34°F - 65°F
- U-Select ® Control offers four distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Sparkling Wine: 38°F - 50°F, White Wine: 45°F - 55°F, Red Wine: 55°F - 65°F
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-anddown
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
- Digital cooling system and independently controlled dual-zones allow for precise temperature control, ranging from 34°F - 65°F.
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonimcally located on top of the door. U-Select ® Control offers four distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Sparkling Wine: 38°F - 50°F, White Wine: 45°F - 55°F, and Red Wine: 55°F - 65°F.
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.